Universal Biotech, a subsidiary of Universal Medica Group, was founded in 2009.
Universal Biotech is your partner for innovation management:
- Innovation Sourcing
- Innovation Partnering
- Innovation Marketing
Our mission is to make Innovation providers and Innovation developers succesful.
Through Innovation Partnering, Universal Biotech offers its clients multiple partnering opportunities.
Our international competition Innovation Prize and our event Innovation Days are the heart of our partnering opportunity platform.
Business development manager
+33 (0)1 41 12 27 71
Assistant project manager
+ 33 (0)1 41 12 27 87
Business Developer & Event Manager
+33 (0)1 41 12 28 44
This year we welcome you at:
Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris
17 Boulevard Jourdan
Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris is located in the south of Paris
- RER line B to Cité Universitaire station
- Metro lines 4 to Porte d’Orléans station
- Tramway line T3 Cité Universitaire station
- Buses: 21, 88, 67 lines to Cité Universitaire stop
- From Orly: Orlybus to Montsouris stop
- From Charles De Gaulle (CDG): RER line B to Cité Universitaire station
- From Paris, take the Porte de Gentilly exit on the inner ring road or the Porte d’Orléans exit on the outer ring road. (Public parking Charlety)
Visa requirements for entry into France vary by country. Please visit the French Diplomatie Official Website for information on the list of countries whose citizens require a tourist visa for travel to France. More info