Terms and Conditions of Use PARTICIPANTS Exhibitors
1. Acceptance: The objective of these terms and conditions of use is to define the conditions of sale exclusively to participants registered to Innovation Days, event organized by Universal Medica Group and its subsidiaries. Before any transaction, the participant explicitly acknowledges having read these terms and conditions, to have accepted them without reservation, from the moment they click on the box « I agree to the general conditions of payment ».
2. Submission of Information: You agree that the information you provide when you register is true and accurate at the time of provision, and that you have the authority from your organization and from any individuals whose personal data you disclose, to provide such information. To access you will be required to select a password during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under it on relevant websites. You agree not to share your username and password with others (other than an administrative assistant) without the consent of Universal Medica Group.
3. Price of Registration and Payment: VAT exclusive prices are quoted. The amount paid by the participant is the registration fee plus a VAT rate of 20%. Payments are only accepted in euros.
4. Registration Confirmation: Registration for the event Innovation Days is only confirmed upon receipt of an email sent from the event organizers to the participant’s email address, provided during the registration process, confirming their payment information.
5. Event Details: Speakers and the program may be subject to change.
6. Transmission of Registration: In exclusive cases and upon Innovation Days organizers’ approval, a participant can transfer its registration to a third party of their choice provided to submit electronically the name and e-mail address of the said third party to the event organizers. The content of this website is for information only. Universal Medica Group provides a platform through which business or investment opportunities may be identified. However, users of the partnering deal platform who enter into commercial relationships of any nature with parties identified through this tool should conduct their own due diligence and Universal Medica Group accepts no responsibility for the success or failure of such commercial relationships.
7. Exclusion of Right of Withdrawal: It is recalled that under Article L.122-2 of the Consumer Code, the withdrawal period of 7 days is not applicable during sale or provision of services between professionals.
8. Jurisdiction: Any difficulty arising from the interpretation and/or performance hereunder shall be subject to the discretion of the competent Courts of Paris with whom it expressly grant jurisdiction, the only applicable law is French law.
9. Cancellation: Universal Medica Group reserves the right to cancel the Innovation Days event at any time for commercial or other reasons within its control, in which case you will receive a full refund of any monies or any parts of monies paid to Universal Medica Group in respect of registration fees, exhibition fees, sponsorship or subscription but no other compensation shall be due. If you cancel your participation to Innovation Days, requests for refunds must be made at least 30 days before the event. Universal Medica Group reserves the right to charge a reasonable processing fee and cannot be responsible for exchange rate losses and bank charges associated with your refund and so you may not receive the full total of your original payment.
11. Photography: Innovation Days and/or Market Access staff take pictures and videos of typical scenes of the events and event-related functions, some of which may feature identifiable attendees going about their business. These pictures and videos are frequently made available for view on Innovation Days and/or Market Access websites, or may be used in marketing material. By agreeing to these Terms, you hereby grant and give Universal Medica Group the right to use a picture or video in which you may be identifiable, both singly and in conjunction with other persons or objects, for any and all purposes including, but not limited to, private or public presentations, advertising, publicity, and promotions. Innovation Days will never use without your express permission images of you that clearly suggest a specific business interaction, or are frivolous in nature.
12. Universal Medica Group’s Right:
Universal Medica Group reserves the right to:
• Reject any application from you to register for Innovation Days and/or Market Access at its sole discretion.
• Deny or suspend your access to your partnering deal platform if your use of that website is deemed by Universal Medica Group to be against the interests of the Innovation Days and/or Market Access or other users.
• Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, a website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you.
• Limit the number of meeting requests you may submit in connection with an event.
• Change these Terms from time to time.
13. Contact Information:
Tel.: +33 (0)1 41 12 27 85
Address: 106 Bureaux de la Colline, 92213 SAINT-CLOUD Cedex, FRANCE